Learn about the aspects of psychology and the Qabalah. Actually, I have always had a persistent interest in Psychology especially after discovering that this is an area most people think that it could help solve their issue in life. In fact, my interest did not just end there. I followed my interest and even went ahead to study psychology.
Surprisingly, the field of psychology is quite broad and it involves many things. There are child psychologists, biopsychologists, cognitive psychologists and clinical psychologists. There are counseling psychologists, community psychologists, developmental psychologists, experimental psychologists, educational psychologists and engineering psychologists. Further, there are medical or health psychologists, personnel psychologists, organizational or industrial psychologists, psychometric psychologists, psycholinguists, school psychologists, and psychotherapists. Lastly, you will also find social psychologists (most social workers normally study it). Each of these fields of Psychology has various functions and responsibilities.
Actually, psychological is what can affect both grown-ups and kids. For all these groups, psychological issues (normally resulting in mental as well as physical problems) happen if a section of the victim requires one thing and another section craves for something that is contradicting with that.
Apart from studying psychology, I kept on doing more research in the bid to find something that is more helpful to people. And as I was examining some of the psychology materials, I came across a certain book in a shelf. The book was improperly put and maybe that was why it got my attention. The book was written by Israel Regardie and it was known as ‘A Garden of Pomegranates’.
I must state that this is the book I had come across some time back. This book had an especially spiritual inclination to several of Jung’s theories and views. The book is about Qabalah, a spiritual system that belongs to mystical Judaism. Luckily, the author of this book was a specialist in Reichian psychology so it was a clear indication that this could help in issues concerning psychology.
This book had some important features that seemed helpful. These included a lot of notes as well as comments added to the initial text written by Sandra Tabatha Cicero and Chic Cicero. Besides these, there was also an addition of what is essentially a completely brand-new book to it, “Skrying on the Tree of Life. Therefore, it was indeed an informative book.
Because of the new features and volume in the book, I was curious to know what could further help me with psychology research especially in my meditation for spell casting. In it, there is something known as “A Middle Pillar Exercise on the Parts of the Soul.” I realized that this is a sort of exercise as the author puts it that “The exercise given here is a variation on the Middle Pillar method precisely meant to awaken all components of the human soul…. This appeared to be about the synthesis of the elements of the psyche- something I had been searching for a while.
My Individual practices
Really, the method did not appear to be hard at all. Below are the steps that should be followed:
- First, close your eyes then relax for some few minutes. After a short time of relaxing, visualize yourself growing extremely tall- your body extends out into space. Here, your head elongates past the clouds to a length you are enclosed by the stars, and at the same time you stand on the universe (earth), a tiny orb merely under your feet.
- Imagine about an orb of white light that is just over your head. Go ahead and vibrate the title or name ‘Yechidah’ pronounced as yeh-chee-dah. In this process, the ‘cha’ ought to sound like that term or word loch, which is the Scottish term for “lake.” In this context, “vibrating” is saying the word in a manner that has a grand force such that your body vibrates to it with the word simply being the sole thing existing in your mind in this case. Seemingly, this would tend to be very vigorous, but not significantly loud in volume. Ultimately, you should be in a position to curb the vibrations to particular parts of your body.
- As you do this (vibrating the name), the sphere or orb of light you are imagining over your head should shine brightly even as you into the name. Actually, this is your real Divine Self and the source extract of your spirit and that which is most perfect and pure. – the section of yourself that is proximate to Ain Soph or God. Imagine about a huge bright star in the middle of your Kether sphere as you intone the name. Continue vibrating the term ‘Yechidah’ till it is just thought in your subconscious. The book’s glossary explains that the Kether sphere is the greatest sphere on the Tree of life (Qabalistic Tree). That probably implies the sphere that has been conceived.
- Next, think of a shaft of light falling from the mid of you Kether to the center of your Chokmah at the left temple of the forehead. There, create a sphere of white light. Again, vibrate the name ‘Chiah’ (pronounced as Chee-ah). Truly, this is your divine will and life-force. It is the origin of action in you that sets the wish of the divine into action. This is signified by the powerful soul-model of the animus. You are expected to imagine a bright and flickering candle flicker in the middle of the Chokmah sphere as you recite the name. Recite the name ‘Chiah’ till it becomes your only thought.
- Lastly, carry a streak of light in a horizontal manner across from the middle of your Chokmah to the center of your Binah at the right temple your own forehead. There, create a sphere of light. Again, vibrate the name ‘Neshamah’ pronounced as Neh-shah- mah. Remember this is your inherent soul and the root of human insight and spiritual comprehension that allows you to understand the greater wish of the divine. This is signified by the female soul-picture of the anima. In Binah, the Neshamah will assist you to determine those components of yourself that are unusual and bound and those sections that are limitless and archetypal. The Neshamah assists you to be reasonable about your self-realization. Think of a silver chalice of clear water in the middle of your Binah sphere even as you recite the name. Severally, recite the name ‘Neshamah’ till it saturates your consciousness.
This book proceeds this way, going into the link between the transcendental and mortal features of the soul, the intelligent mind and rationalizing powers, the deeper self with its primitive senses, animal vitality and basic drives and the low degree of subconscious mental activity that is intimately attached to your real body
The directions above show you how to transmit light through different parts of the “soul” thus bringing up past experiences and memories, sharing knowledge, arbitrating conflicts between various parts of the soul or psyche, exploring meanings of own analogy, etc. This is, in turn, will be very helpful as it will help in clearing the communication channels within your soul and enhance the ties between these parts of one’s psyche. This ultimately contributes to the psychological well being.
Typically, there is a lot you can learn from the technique, however, you can fully learn them in some hours and simply and securely practice them. If you can take it as a routine and as an enjoyable practice you will definitely realize its positive outcome
The most important thing is that this technique has been applied by many people and the outcome was remarkable. In fact, within a month the people who applied it were discovering what was the origins of their predicaments (rather than the shallow or “presenting problems,” which originally delivered them to me). We were in a position to discuss the origin of the issues and I was in a position to provide them with means to combine the things that lead to the problems and that helped them so much.
Clearly, this is just the starting point of the analysis into the application of this method to assist people with their challenges. One can say that this might be a coincidence that this happened and helped some people seeking help to solve their problems. Well, that could another school of thought but clearly, it was a significant coincidence. What it was referred to as “synchronicity.” in the book was not simply a single synchronicity but many of them.
The book in which the Qabalah technique was written happened to be inappropriately placed in the shelve that I happened to look and spotted the book before it was shifted to another place or even taken by another reader. Again, it happened that I was used to the older version of the book and so I got attracted to its new version.
Needless to say, it was also a concurrence that practicing the method assisted me and other people. All of these elements had to occur at the same time for this application of the Qabalah with rational psychology. Whether it was Synchronicity, chance or Kismet, the clear thing is that this helped people and contributes to solving matters regarding psychology and you need to try it.
View Izabael DaJinn Social: Check Out Izabael Reviews: